on 25th May 2018, the new Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, started to apply.
Therefore, we would like to inform you about the principles of your personal data processing by the company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. and about your rights related to the processing. We really care to provide you with complete knowledge about the process and thus with full comfort of cooperation with the company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k..
At the same time, we ensure that we duly care for your privacy and that we do not increase our rights in any way. We store your personal data in a safe way and you may withdraw your consent at any time, in accordance with the provisions of the following "Information clause on the protection of personal data”.
Information clause on the protection of personal data
Your personal data is administered by the company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., having its registered seat at the following address: Przywory
Wiejska 13, 46-055 Przywory. The following personal data is collected
by our company during cooperation:
- name (names) and surname, e-mail address, contact data, phone number, personal identification number,
- in the case of entrepreneurs, we also process: Tax identification number, registered seat address, bank account number and data included in financial documents.
Your personal data is collected for the purpose of:
- concluding and performing the agreement and providing you with our insurance services, handling complaints and loss indemnification.
- fulfilling obligations by the company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., which are stipulated by laws, in particular issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, as well as for archiving purposes
- protecting the rights of Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. according to laws, in particular recovering overdue payments as part of debt collection processes and court proceedings,
- the legitimate interest of Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. pursuant to the provisions on the protection of personal data,
including marketing of products and services of Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. (direct marketing),
- conducting marketing activities and sending commercial information after your consent for such
actions is given.
The company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. may provide your Personal data to the following persons for purposes indicated herein:
- to entities which entered into the cooperation with Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k in order to perform the agreement and obligations of Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k stipulated by laws, to protect rights of Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k in accordance with laws and to perform the legitimate interest of Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k pursuant to the provisions on the protection on personal data; Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k may in particular provide your Personal data to the following entities: insurance agencies, banks, car service stations, car rental companies, entities providing accounting or IT services, companies providing postal and courier services, companies which we cooperate with in the area of the provision of marketing services. These entities are obliged by law to apply appropriate security, technical and organizational measures in order to protect Personal Data,
- to governing bodies, authorities and other third persons; in case such disclosure of Personal data is necessary for the purposes determined hereinabove and for the performance of obligations stipulated by laws, your Personal data may be given to the governing bodies, courts and other authorities (e.g. to tax authorities and law enforcement authorities), independent external advisers (e.g. (auditors) or entitles providing their services.
Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. undertakes to apply appropriate technical and organizational safety measures in order to protect your Personal data. Your Personal data will be stored by the company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
only for the period necessary to achieve purposes of their collection, perform obligations resulting from laws, at the most for the period of securing materials that are necessary for the purpose of legal proceedings or until statute of limitation on claims expires.
You have rights regarding the protection of Personal Data. In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you are entitled to file a complaint before the competent supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
In addition, you have the right to:
- request for the access to your Personal data; the data subject is entitled to obtain a confirmation from Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. as to whether or not their personal data concerning the data subject is processed, and if so, the data subject shall be entitled to access them. At your request, the company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. will provide you with a copy of your Personal data which subjects to processing.
- to rectify your Personal data; you are entitled to rectify your Personal data which was found to be inaccurate. With respect to the processing purposes, you have a right to request for the completion of incomplete Personal data, including the provision of additional declaration,
- to erase Personal data (“the right to be forgotten”); as soon as there are legal circumstances for such action, you have the right to request for an immediate erasure of your Personal data and the company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. is obliged to immediately erase such Personal data,
- to limit the processing of your Personal data; in such case, the company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. will indicate such Personal data at your request and its processing may be limited only for determined purposes,
- to transfer the Personal data; under some conditions you are entitled to be given with your Personal data processed by the company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.. in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and you can send the Personal data to another entity,
- to your objection; under some circumstances you are entitled to raise your objection against the processing of your Personal data at any time and the company Eurosystem Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. may be given with the obligation to discontinue the processing of such Personal data.
If you have any further questions regarding the protection of your Personal data, the Data Protection Officer is at your disposal: Radosław Springer - firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 602 270 772.